Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Secret roll

Edited 1599628523
Hi at all, i make this macro for my pathfinder 1 group with the Roll20 Sheet. Now i try to make this roll secret for my players, that they cant see the roll. I have already a macro with the !broll where they can select the skill and write the mod. But i prefere, that they only select the skill and the macro take the mod from the character sheet. Is this possible? /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Verdeckter Wurf @{selected|character_name}}} {{=?{Skills|Akrobatik, Akrobatik Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|acrobatics} ]] |Schätzen, Schätzen Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|appraise} ]]   |Bluffen, Bluffen Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|bluff} ]] |Diplomatie, Diplomatie Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|diplomacy} ]] |Mechanismus Ausschalten., Mechanismus Ausschalten Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|disable_device} ]] |Verkleiden, Verkleiden Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|disguise} ]] |W. Arkanes, Wissen Arkanes Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_arcana} ]] |W. Gewölbekunde, Wissen Gewölbekunde Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_dungeoneering} ]] |W. Baukunst, Wissen Baukunst Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_engineering} ]] |W. Geographie, Wissen Geographie Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_geography} ]] |W. Geschichte, Wissen Geschichte Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_history} ]] |W. Lokales, Wissen Lokales Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_local} ]] |W. Natur, Wissen Natur Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_nature} ]] |W. Adel, Wissen Adel Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_nobility} ]] |W. Ebenen, Wissen Ebenen Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_planes} ]] |W. Religion, Wissen Religion Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|knowledge_religion} ]] |Wahrnehmung, Wahrnehmung Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|perception} ]] |Motiv Erkennen, Motiv Erkennen Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|sense_motive} ]] |Heimlichkeit, Heimlichkeit Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|stealth} ]] |Überlebenskunst, Überlebenskunst Wurf: [[ 1d20 + @{selected|survival} ]]   } }}
I find already with try and error a way to make it happen. But  without the template. 
this sounds nice do you have an English translation?

Edited 1599566262
You want my Version for the secret roll in english? This is the Script for !broll: on("chat:message", function(msg) {     var cmdName = "!broll ";     var msgTxt = msg.content;     var msgWho = msg.who;     var msgFormula = msgTxt.slice(cmdName.length);     if(msg.type == "api" && msgTxt.indexOf(cmdName) !== -1) {         sendChat(msgWho, "/gmroll " + msgFormula);         sendChat(msgWho, "/w " + msgWho + " secret roll to GM (" + msgFormula + ")");       }; }); And the Macro for the secret roll: Normal 0 21 false false false DE X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} !broll 1d20   + ?{Skill|Acrobatiks, @{selected|acrobatics}|Appraise, @{selected|appraise}|Bluff, @{selected|bluff}|Diplomacy,@{selected|diplomacy}|Disable device,@{selected|disable_device}|Disguise,@{selected|disguise}|K. Arcana,@{selected|knowledge_arcana}|K. Dungeoneering,@{selected|knowledge_dungeoneering}|K. Engineering,@{selected|knowledge_engineering}|K. Geography,@{selected|knowledge_geography}|K. History,@{selected|knowledge_history}|K. Local,@{selected|knowledge_local}|K. Nature,@{selected|knowledge_nature}|K. Nobility,@{selected|knowledge_nobility}|K. Planes,@{selected|knowledge_planes}|K. Religion,@{selected|knowledge_religion}|Perception,@{selected|perception}|Sense Motive,@{selected|sense_motive}|Stealth,@{selected|stealth}|Survival,@{selected|survival}} + ?{Situation Bonus|0} The player must choose his Token and can select the Skill and also use a Situation Bonus like Facoured Enemy etc.

Edited 1599577748
Griessbart disse: Você quer minha versão para o rolo secreto em inglês? Este é o script para! Broll: vlw.
Ivan L. said: Griessbart disse: Você quer minha versão para o rolo secreto em inglês? Este é o script para! Broll: vlw. De nada