Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Script to set token bars

My group and I have noticed that the token bars have been dropping their values and that I have to reset them to their appropriate attributes.  It does not happen all the time nor does it affect all tokens, but just about every other gaming session.  Is there a script that will set each of the token bars to specific attributes? thanks,
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Token mod, but I'd guess that the root cause of your problem is that you didn't save the default token for a character with the bars linked, and so when you pull the token out from the journal, it doesn't have the links embedded.
The tokens are set and saved from when they were first put on each map.  We dont pull the tokens out each session.
So i checked and found that two of the character's tokens were not saved on any of the maps.  fixed it.  so that should fix the issue. Thanks for the advice.