Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E D&D Sheet - is there a better way to reduce my attack & Spellcasting from having so many damn spells listed there?

I like a clean looking sheet and as a spellcaster, I don't want to see 10+ attack spells on there. Nor do I like to use the Spellcard option either. I like the attack option output but it constantly keeps adding itself to my "attack & spellcasting" block if I use it. I wonder if there is another way I can cast spells, make it look clean and not have a long spellcard spamming the chat and not applying itself to the "attack & spellcasting" block
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Since that is a function of the sheet, the only thing I can think of is to convert spells to actions and use those instead. Cast a spell normally, click the up cursor key while in the chat input to get the code for the spell, and paste it into a new action on the actions and abilities tab. It would be kind of tedious and eliminate a lot of the functionality of the spell tab, but it would achieve the goal.
sorry, I am not following I believe. Wouldnt the action apply put the spell back into the "attack & spellcasting" block?
No, he's saying you put it as an Ability, which is not a function of the 5e sheet, but rather the base character sheet everything is built on. All of your spells will be hidden on the Attributes and Abilities tab, but you can create a chat menu macro to access them.