Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Free] 1 or 2 slots open - DnD5e - Descent into Avernus - Session 3 - Thursday - 10th Sept - Weekly play - 10pm to 1am British Summer Time (GMT+1)

Edited 1599598965
Hello,  Are you up for a weekly adventure through Baldur's Gate and down into the depths of hell? Sign up below.  We currently have a mix of new players, experienced players and a fairly new DM. We are hoping for a group of 4 or 5 players, and are currently sitting with 3 regulars - 1 soul was already lost (to a conflicting work schedule).   Session 3 - Thursday - 10th Sept - Weekly play - 10pm to 1am British Summer Time (GMT+1) (We have a Warlock, Ranger and a Druid currently - their Cleric is about to go take a full time position in the flaming fist :(. ).  It would be helpful to have some details of your DnD / Role-playing experience, and your plan for a character.  The game is a mixture of RP and combat, running pretty much ‘rules as written’ (RAW) and sticking pretty close to the base adventure. For simplicity, characters have to be as per the Player's Handbook & Xanathar's Guide (so we can use charactermancer from Roll20).  Join us in Baldur's Gate - what could go wrong? Many thanks,  Michael 
Hey there I have 10 years + experience with DnD, albeit mainly AD&D but i have been playing 5E for a year or so. Plan for a character would very much depend on the current party composition but I would be quite keen to play a sorceror type as most of my recent characters have been rogue types. Very much a fan of mixed games leaning slightly towards the RP side. I like to play complex characters with strong backstories, without causing headaches for DM or party. I am on discord droptune#9111 and would welcome a chat, thankyou.
Hello! My current DnD experiences are finishing up Dungeon mastering lost mines of phandelver, and on release will run Rime of the Frost Maiden, and have run three HB campaigns. As far as my character plans go I would be good with filling in the gaps of the party composition. such as a tank or another support! I am a chill player looking for a good time and I love all aspects of the game! my discord! Cow pie#8421
Hi, I'm Carly and I'm 28 years old and go by she/ her pronouns. If you're still looking for an addition to the party I'd love to play. I have 3+ years in Pathfinder and 5+ in DnD 5e. Let me know what you think and hopefully I'll hear from ya soon ♡

Edited 1599634883
Hey what's going on I'm Sean, looking to join the party. I have a couple of years experience in 5e and that's about it. One of my regular games just ended, so I'm hoping to join a new one. I have experience playing Paladins, Fighters, Rogues, Druids. From the other classes in the group I'd be interested in playing a fighter, paladin, cleric, or rogue if you find another up front player. I have a few characters ready to go with a backstory. I love role playing and could be ready to go on your next session. Hit me up here or discord: SmokyThaBud#0736 
Well hey there. I read your post and I'd really love to play in your game. First off, I'm in the US, my timezone is Central. I've played D&D for 20 years now and love it. And as for a character, I'd either play a half orc Barbarian/Fighter or a cleric of some kind. If you want to talk more, my discord is RemyWylde#7880

Edited 1599707332
Name:  Vlad (Vlad#1692 - Discord) Gender : Male Age:  30 Experience:  I have been watching D&D streams/vods of Koibu, Arcadum, etc for a while. I have Experience on roll20 with 5e and 2e campaigns, 2 still ongoing on the weekends. I put effort into my RP by maintaining my characters alignment and providing in character voices. Ideal game:  An adventure that balances RP and combat. Where if the PC makes a poor choice or planning in an encounter with reasonable danger, the DM doesn't unreasonably bail/keep the PC alive. About Myself  I studied Biology. I enjoy reading light novels, playing Yugioh Duel Links. Not much sports with the pandemic atm. I post Youtube videos from time to time. Character that I would like to play:  I would like to play an Eldritch Knight or a Arcane Archer from the fighter class. I played rouge/thief and RP'd Halfling to a sufficient degree, and was interested steering away from a pure physical melee character.
Thanks everyone - we have found a player. ~ Wish us luck! (hopefully things go well, but if we lose other people, I will get in touch to see if people would like to play.) Many thanks,  Michael