Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For Group (Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition)

Edited 1402346706
I'm a player seeking a GM/Group for Mutants & Masterminds 3rd edition. I can't do Mondays or Fridays, but I usually can do games any other evening, I would prefer not to have to stay up past 2AM EST, and 3AM EST is the ABSOLUTE latest I can stay.
I might form a group on alternating Saturdays. For now it's only a chance but if I do I will post here again. Most likely it would be PL10 humans who recently got their abilities or an established group of a higher level investigating why certain heroes keep dying.
Sounds interesting Keenan. I personally would probably enjoy getting out of the standard PL 10/150 pp framework. If only for something different and maybe a little closer to the "source material" that inspires a lot of characters/games. My weekends are a bit tight, however.
Well I would be very much interested in a game. Keep me posted if you do go forward with this. Thanks. =)