Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][FREE][CUSTOM SYSTEM] Looking for one player to join ongoing campaign Friday nights at 8:00 PM EST. Need a melee DPS monster.

I’ve been a DM for close to 30 years now, and for the last 20 I’ve been developing my own system. I think it’s great and my players seem to love it. I have a group playing on Friday nights at 8:00 pm eastern and We lost a player, who was playing a melee DPS with a great sword. I need someone to either take over that character, or join the party with a new character we roll up (level 7), which would need to be a melee DPS of whatever style.  The campaign is an origin story for human magic. It is set in a very dangerous world where humanity has been slowly losing ground ever sunset the elves went away. The party started as a group of convicted criminals, and have developed into a very effective group with a fast growing group of supporters.  If you enjoy immersive, story driven campaigns this is for you.
Sounds good to me, beware: I'm a novice player
I have interest in playing a Goliath paladin or an Elf Monk. Let me know if your spot is still open.
Jon I’m sorry but neither of those races are available in this campaign. Thanks for the reply though. 

Edited 1599767485
I know custom system. But could it be developed a Magus from PF 1e or spellsword/duskblade from DnD 3.5? If something like that is possible I would like to see if I can join. They are casters with melee that channel spells through swords for high dps. Race I can be any available.   Please let me know.
Hello i would be intrested in joining. I have 10+ rp experience and love story driven campaigns. Would have to make my own character. I have no soul when i play premaid or prefaps
Possibly interested in the role, but would like to know more about the system prior to committing. Anything you are willing to share ahead of time? The fact that you have spent so many years building it has me intrigued and the day/time combination is just right.