Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Supers Revised Edition - Mooks & Henchmen ?

Hi! I have created a game for Supers but there is no templates for Henchmen and Mooks. How do I create them ?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
There is currently no separate way to make "Mooks & Henchmen", but Aldo, (one of the sheet author's) is currently looking into how to create a "Mooks & Henchmen" section for the sheet. So for the time, you have to manage with creating mooks like PCs, and then switch to Mook sheet, when it eventually becomes available.

Edited 1599830828
Hello @andreas, thanks for your answer. I know Aldo, not personnally but we are friends on Facebook and I have sent him the link of this thread, I even thought he would be the one to answer me first :). Nice to know something is in progress. my game is tomorrow, it's the adaptation of Necessary Evil from Pinnacle to Supers and for now it's just a one-shot but it's interesting to know that for a future game Mooks & Henchmen templates will be available :) .
Aldo R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Howdy, Yann! I'm really not sure when I'll be done with the Mook sheet. Andreas has been kind enough to provide some tips on how to proceed. I found some time to play around with it this weekend and made SOME progress, but I'm really a newbie when it comes to HTML and CSS coding. It took me hours upon hours at the start of the pandemic to generate a very ugly version of the sheet that's now on Roll20. I was lucky enough that Andreas saw my efforts, had some spare time, and generously offered to help out. He  transformed my very rough work into the wonderful sheet that's now on Roll20. (Thanks, Andreas!) Anyway, Andreas is busy with his studies and paid commissions, and I'm being kept uber busy with work and family. With Andreas' tips on hand, I'm sure that I can come up with a workable Mook sheet eventually, but it's going to be awhile. In the meantime, I've just been using the full character sheet for my Mooks in my own games. I use the Composure box for the Rating, I use the Aptitude section for Qualities and I use the Powers section for Exceptional Qualities. It's kind of sloppy, but it works just fine. I'll definitely keep you posted on any progress that I make. In the meantime, if you run into somebody who knows HTML and CSS coding and wants to lend a hand, feel free to send them my way. Somebody who knows what they're doing can probably do this very quickly. Me? As I said, it'll take MONTHS (especially given my current work situation)! All the best, Aldo