Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group Initiative Error

Any able to tell me why i get this error everytime i try to use group Initiative? It was working fine then one day, not. !group-init
Forgive me if I am not seeing it, but I see you posted a command but not an error, are you getting an actual error stating your macro/global macro stopped working?
Mine is having the same issue - rather, nothing is actually happening when I try to run the command. No error, nothing.

Edited 1599016821
Nothing happens just like Elizabeth mentioned. That text shows up in the chat window ( its the text from the macro)
Check and make sure that API scripts are running by going to your API config page.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I agree with Vass, it sounds like scripts have stopped running.  Refresh your game page, and in a separate tab, navigate to your API scripts page again (sometimes having a tab open to it gets stale and won't restart correctly), then restart the API Sandbox. I tested GroupInitiative in a game just now and the 1-click version appears to be working correctly.
Yep that did it guys thanks!