Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheets: Using/Importing Presets or Templates for Feats, Items etc. (PF2)

Hello everyone, I have a very basic question on generating character sheets for Pathfinder 2e. I have not bought the PF2 Core Rulebook nor do I have a Roll20.net subscription. Is there a way to import feats or even items into the character sheets or do I have to type in feat descriptions and items for every character that I create on Roll20.net individually? It can be extremely tedious to import character stats from Herolab to another character sheet and eventually to Roll20.net so I am looking for options to accelerate these processes. I am only looking for very basic things that appear in the Core Rulebook: Feats, Actions, Spells, Items etc. If not: Is there a possibility to save what I have created myself? Thanks a lot! Best wishes.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Handouts are the original compendium.  You can build however much of the ruleset you need on handouts which would allow you to type it out once and then copy/paste the content to character sheets.
Alright, thanks a lot for the info!

Edited 1600019363
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Best to ask some of these questions in the sheet's forum directly Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020) I know you can drag and drop Feats and Spells to the sheet from the 2e Core Rule Book .  I may be doing something wrong, but euquipment/gear to inventory doesn't seem to work with drag and drop... ;-(