Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [PAID] [D&D5E] {Friday Nights] Tales of the Yawning Portal campaign

<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/253099/tales-from-the-yawning-portal" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/253099/tales-from-the-yawning-portal</a> I am looking for 4-6 players for a weekly game on Friday nights. The exact start time is flexible and each session will last between three and four hours. I have 30+ years of experience running D&amp;D games and almost 1500 hours running and playing games in Roll20. We will use Discord for voice and chat and Roll20 for maps, character sheets, and handouts. My DMing style is more narrator than referee without railroading players down any predetermined path. I prefer players who can develop their character beyond just a collection of stats and abilities. It's just as important to know why your character would do something as it is to know how.&nbsp; The campaign I have in mind will use the modules presented in Tales from the Yawning Portal as the core story, adjusted to for the characters backgrounds, goals, and choices made during the game. We will begin with The Sunless Citadel as our band of would be heroes answers a call for adventurers willing to undertake a rescue mission for a wealthy merchant in the remote village of Oakhurst. Character creation will happen before the first session but try not to set your background in stone until you have a chance to talk to the other players and create connections between the characters in the group.&nbsp; When posting that you are interested in joining the game I don't need a character idea, just a quick introduction and a few words to let me know you understand what the game is about and what you would like to see from me and the campaign. Thanks.&nbsp;&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per player per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Alright. Three spots filled. Only three spots left. We are starting this Friday.&nbsp;
The campaign starts in just two days! Two spots are still open. Join us.
The campaign is off to a great start. Our band of adventurers have discovered the entrance to the Sunless Citadel at the bottom of a lightless canyon. already they have discovered the perils of dungeon delving without some one trained to spot traps. We have room for two more and we play every week.&nbsp;
Hey, a friend and I are interested in joining. I can't seem to PM (my account is too new, maybe?). Do you mind PMing me?&nbsp;
I have some questions about this is there a monthly payment option? also what materials are allowed in?