Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][World of Darkness WoD / Chronicles of Darkness CofD] Looking for, preferably, RP heavy game. Very flexible schedule. GMT -3

Edited 1600112388
Looking for, preferably, RP heavy game. Very flexible schedule. GMT -3. Any splat, except Mortals, but preference towards Vampires, Beast, Mages, Demons and Werewolf
I also seek this 
I'm interested.
Hey all, myself and another gm alternate games on Mondays from 7pm EST. One of them is an ongoing game potentially looking for a few more players, which is a V20 game. I am beginning a V5 campaign and that won't be starting until we have a full Coterie. Both of these, as you can probably tell are Vampire the Masquerade, and you would potentially be joining a community of people who do a lot of rpg's together. If you're interested in talking more let me know!