Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Add Harnmaster to Games list

Score + 21
In the games list, such as the "Playing Any Of These Games" entry in the games search page, please add a new entry for the game "Harnmaster".
+1
Hárnmaster would be a good add
I'd love it
You got my vote. 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
That list gets updated based on how much each game is being played (or at least that is what similar suggestions in the past have been told).  Get more people playing Harnmaster, and it will end up on the list.
Yes, please!
+1 for HarnMaster.

Edited 1600145769
Kraynic said: That list gets updated based on how much each game is being played (or at least that is what similar suggestions in the past have been told).  Get more people playing Harnmaster, and it will end up on the list. Now, there's the rub.  There do seem to be people playing using Harnmaster, but there is no way to know that they are using Harnmaster because there is no designator for Harnmaster games.  Chicken and egg problem.  Sometimes they use the "Harn" game type, but they also use that game type if they are using other game systems (such as D&D 5e or GURPS) within the Harn  milieu . The problem is that the term "Harn" is being overloaded to mean both the game system (Harnmaster) and the location (Harn).  I want to specifically separate those.
+1 for HarnMaster
+1
+1
Yes please. 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Tom said: Kraynic said: That list gets updated based on how much each game is being played (or at least that is what similar suggestions in the past have been told).  Get more people playing Harnmaster, and it will end up on the list. Now, there's the rub.  There do seem to be people playing using Harnmaster, but there is no way to know that they are using Harnmaster because there is no designator for Harnmaster games.  Chicken and egg problem.  Sometimes they use the "Harn" game type, but they also use that game type if they are using other game systems (such as D&D 5e or GURPS) within the Harn  milieu . The problem is that the term "Harn" is being overloaded to mean both the game system (Harnmaster) and the location (Harn).  I want to specifically separate those. I expect the data is generated based on the character sheet being used in games, and not from any sort of user created labeling.
For all the Harn players out there! I vote this up!
Yes I use your components for my combat maps already. Adding Harnmaster would actually have me using your full software.
+1
Looking at the 2020 Q2 Orr Report (<a href="https://blog.roll20.net/post/625558520752947200/the-orr-group-industry-report-q2-2020" rel="nofollow">https://blog.roll20.net/post/625558520752947200/the-orr-group-industry-report-q2-2020</a>), neither Harn nor Harn Master make a showing (that I can see - maybe I missed them?), so there are not many people using those character sheets in games.
I would be interested in seeing Harnmaster on Roll20

Edited 1600383225
i got nothing useful to add here.&nbsp; just wanted to note that i read the title as "Add Hamsters to Games List" and it gave me a good chuckle.&nbsp; so thank you?
Give us the Harn, we want the Harn.
HarnMaster please