Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Made a map to large in my campain

1402409551

Edited 1402409614
Hey, I was just playing around with map sizes, and made one way too large to see if my PC could handle it, however it couldn't... I was dumb and was testing in my own campaign and made it a standard map, which has locked me out of my campaign. Campaign name: Corrigendum Detailed Description of the Problem Made a map wayyy tooo large, like 1600000 by 1600000, don't do that. Steps to Reproduce the Problem Create map with Hex V and map size 1600000 by 1600000, enjoy locking up. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) Windows 7 Chrome version 35.0.1916.114 Thanks in advance for any help given, Alexander.
1402410628
Gid
Roll20 Team
What there a name to the page that locked up your campaign, Alex?
1402411071

Edited 1402411555
Can't remember if I gave it a name, if you can see the latest created thats the one that bugged out... Edit: It doesn't have a name, in the few secs before it crashed I got the map-bar open and the name is Untitled. Alexander.
So do you need us to fix your Campaign for you? Or are you just letting us know that it happened?
If it's possible for you to delete just the map without me trying it in 3 seconds, that'd be great, however I'll be trying in the meanwhile Alexander.
Okay, I seem to have fixed it, just had to wait for 10 minutes or so and my Chrome could open it, then I could delete it. This thread can be closed.