Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to add Artificer to Charactermancer?

Edited 1600292432
My 6th-level warlock (5e) just multi-classed into Artificer, but that class isn't in the charactermancer. Is there an add-on I can buy for that, or some other solution? Searching the marketplace was not helpful. How do 5e Artificers do it?

Edited 1600292662
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You have one choice at the moment, and another coming up. Currently, the only book that has the artificer class is Eberron: Rising from the Last War . Reportedly, Tasha's Cauldron of Everything will have it, but that will not be out until November. These are, of course, rather pricy solutions, since Roll20 does not offer a "cafeteria style" of content purchase. The only other alternative is to manually input the information.

Edited 1600292944
Thank you! Eberron might be worth the cost if I can use it in multiple campaigns. Does it work that way? I play an artificer in one game and DM a different game with an artificer character in it. If I buy the Eberron: Rising from the Last War expansion, will I be able to apply it to both campaigns?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You will be able to apply it to any game of which you are the creator. You can also create a game and export the artificer to the Character Vault if your DM has a game that allows access. Finally, you can also use it in a game which you have created, but promoted another player to GM status.