Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Get Rid of Power Card Spell Macros I Don't Want

Whatever happened during a Power Card Macro Helper update stuck a bunch of Spell Macros on my Player's Tokens and on my NPC Tokens, highly annoying. I can't seem to get rid of them. I love Power Cards but this no choice addition was not wanted. How can I delete these Macros as they are distracting and unneeded in my game?

Edited 1600452411
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It looks like they should be in the Macros section of the Collection tab for whomever ran the !pcmsetup command.  Their names are: "NPC-Action" "NPC-Legendary" "PC-Attack" "Cast-Cantrip" "Cast-L1" "Cast-L2" "Cast-L3" "Cast-L4" "Cast-L5" "Cast-L6" "Cast-L7" "Cast-L8" "Cast-L9" You should be able to turn off the Is Token Action setting for them, or outright delete them. If you can't find them, this little script should remove them, but it's kind of the nuclear option, but should get rid of them also. on('ready',()=>{ const macroNames = [ "NPC-Action", "NPC-Legendary", "PC-Attack", "Cast-Cantrip", "Cast-L1", "Cast-L2", "Cast-L3", "Cast-L4", "Cast-L5", "Cast-L6", "Cast-L7", "Cast-L8", "Cast-L9" ]; findObjs({ type: "macro" }) .filter(m=>macroNames.includes(m.get('name'))) .forEach(m=>{ log(`Removing: ${JSON.stringify(m)}`); m.remove(); }); }); Probably should copy your game before running that just in case.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Ajax said: Whatever happened during a Power Card Macro Helper update stuck a bunch of Spell Macros on my Player's Tokens and on my NPC Tokens, highly annoying. I can't seem to get rid of them. I love Power Cards but this no choice addition was not wanted. How can I delete these Macros as they are distracting and unneeded in my game? PowerCards and PowerCards Macro Helper are separate scripts for that very reason... To not clutter up things if you aren't going to use the features of PCMHelper. PCMHelper doesn't need to be installed to user PowerCards.
Unable to Delete them, have them turned off, they still appear on every character's token. Tried to run the short script provided by Aaron but it won't compile, stating there is an error, (something is not a function). This is after copying the game, adding only the Power Card script (from the library), they are still there in the macro list and will not allow me to delete them. Thank you both for your response but it still is unresolved.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you want to PM me a join link and GM me, I'll come see about fixing it.
Done
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I had a typo in my script above, fixed.
Thanks again Aaron, you are a life saver!