Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5E - Macros Assist Request - Inspiration Flag Toggle / Query

I thought it would be really slick and remind players that they can use Inspiration if there was a token action macro that will check if they have Inspiration set  to "on" and swap it to off and write into the chat they are using their inspiration (maybe using the default template). And if possible respond to the player only that they do not have inspiration available if it is already set to "off". Is such a thing possible?  I think I read in one post that Macros can't edit values only query values on sheets?
Only an API script could change values on a character sheet, and that requires a Pro subscription.
Got it- thanks, sorry for re-asking something that I guess was answered, I just felt I had to confirm for some reason.
No worries. It's well within the scope of this forum.