Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error when using CombatTracker

Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Script Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. When I try to use the CombatTracker, all my APIs stop working and this is shown in my API scripts section For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at checkMarkerturn (apiscript.js:5743:41) at getOrCreateMarker (apiscript.js:5706:9) at resetMarker (apiscript.js:5422:22) at startCombat (apiscript.js:5350:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:4995:17) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1661:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Have you changed the image for the marker in the config?

Edited 1600956074
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are using CombatTracker, please post which version you are using.  
I tried to change the image yeah