Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PINK BOX: Calling an ability/macro from the character sheet:

5OGL SHEET - D&D: In the weapon's "description" I put following template, which results in a clickable pinx box: [Pink Box](~character-name|name-of-ability-on-character-sheet) But when I click the pink box it sends an error code because of the name contains a "colon" in the title/name. When I change the colon to a semicolon - the macro works. Is there some kind of work around this? I wish to use the "colon" in the title/name for pure cosmetics, but I cannot find anything about using symbols like;   "", ``, (), :  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are some control characters which just will break things if used in names. Try replacing it in the name with the mathematical symbol for ratio: ∶ It's a different character, trust me ---->   : ∶
Thanks
keithcurtis said: There are some control characters which just will break things if used in names. Try replacing it in the name with the mathematical symbol for ratio: ∶ It's a different character, trust me ---->   : ∶ IT WORKS... If you want cosmetics, go with "ratio"... THANKS Keith :-)