Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][D&D5E][ONLINE][$5 PER SESSION] [New players welcome] TALES OF OLD MARGREVE Every other Tuesday 6PMEST

Edited 1600113009
LFP link&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/253316/tales-of-old-margreve-2" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/253316/tales-of-old-margreve-2</a> FIRST SESSION IS FREE Even an enchanted forest needs help sometimes.&nbsp; Set in Kobold Press's MIdgard setting, players will cross the Margreve helping to maintain the balance of the forest.&nbsp; Choose your character options from standard options or new Midgard race and class options.&nbsp; Play as a bearfolk, or a half vampire (Damphir).&nbsp; Maybe you want to be a cleric of the Beer domain or a Shadow sorcerer.&nbsp; If you need more info about Midgard options I can provide information.&nbsp; I am a very patient DM.&nbsp; Good mix of role play and combat.&nbsp;&nbsp; The geography and folklore of Midgard is loosely modeled after Europe.&nbsp;&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $5 per seesion thru startgaming.games . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
We have 3 players, would like to get at least one more player before we start.&nbsp; If paying for the game is a problem, I might be able to waive the fee.&nbsp; Mostly charging to make sure players are invested in showing up.
Hey I am very interested about joining your game. Eventhough I have very little prior knowledge about the setting, a quick readthrough made it look rather promising. I am still rather knew to DnD, but I am running a weekly campaign for my friend group for the last few months and would like a chance to pick up the player's mantle for once. I am rather flexible in my charakter and am willing to fill most roles.
That would be great.&nbsp; I will send you a DM with the details.
Still have a couple of spots open
love to join if there still spots open, I'm as new as it can be if you'd have me, I am a little versed in dnd from playing video game inspired by the system but never actually played the real deal. open to any character/class I just want to give this game a try English isn't my first language if its a problem but I'm understandable :)
I am willing to give it a try.&nbsp; I will message you
Still a seat or two avalable.&nbsp; First session is over, but your first session is free.