Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Considering recruiting veteran role-player for ancient Japanese fantasy style RPG (Age of the Samurai, Ninja's etc.)

Potential member would join existing group of friendly veteran role-players. The potential member needs to have the following.  1. Player understands that role-play is a form of unscripted acting(this means we are not looking for a person that just wants to throw dice and kill stuff) 2.  Player must have flexible schedule available Friday night 6PM EST to 12AM. 3. Player must have at least a basic understanding of 16th century Japan or be prepared to binge watch Shogun before starting and be willing to learn. 4. Ten years plus active heavy story driven RPG experience preferred but will teach younger person with good drama skills and a willingness to learn.  5. Must have good manners and be friendly.  Thanks in advance, feel free to PM me. 
What exact game are you using? DnD? Legend of the Five Rings?
No, it's 1981 game Bushido but I have been designing systems since the early 90's and it is the original rules with a great deal of additional content. 
Unfortunately my schedule doesn't quite coincide with the one listed but I think I still have my copy of Bushido in a box somewhere in my garage. Good luck with the game.