Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HTML noob tries do work on Buffy sheet.

I learn as I go so please be nice :D I have the following problem. This is a working punch but I want to modify it some more. There is a roll to hit [[@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1} + d10]]. I need that number (x)  and generate a different value from it. . 1-8(x)=0(y) 9-10(x)=1(y) 11-12(x)=2(y) and so on Then I need to add that number to [[@{Punch_damage_base}]] How could I do this? ...                  <!-- Punch -->                 <th class="sheet-lb"><button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="/e attacks with @{Punch_name-1}, rolling [[@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1} + d10]] to hit and [[@{Punch_damage_base}]] damage (add Success Levels to damage)."></button></th>                 <td><input type="hidden" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:200px" value="Punch" disabled="true" name="attr_Punch_name-1"                     />   Punch</td>                 <th><input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Punch_attack_rating-1" value="@{Kung_Fu_rating}"                         disabled="true" /></th>                 <th class="sheet-lb"><input type="number" name="attr_Punch_damage_base" value="2*([[@{base-Strength} + @{mod-Strength}]])"                         disabled="true" /></th>             </tr>
Marco M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I suggest to create different attributes and use the sheetworker make some of the input hidden (so the player cannot change them manually) and do something like on("change:mod-Dexterity change:base-Dexterity  change:Punch_attack_rating",()=>{     getAttrs(['mod-Dexterity','base-Dexterity','Punch_attack_rating'],(val)=>{         let totalmod=(parseInt(val[0])||0)+(parseInt(val[1])||0)+(parseInt(val[2])||0);         setAttrs({"modineed":totalmod});     }); }); then you can use the attribute 'modineed' in the roll button <button name="roll_button1" title="button1 roll" type="roll" value="&{template:nametemplate} {{hit=[[1d10+@{modineed}]]}} {{damage=[[@{Punch_damage_base}]]}}"> If you can explain in words what you need, I might be able to write a better code. Hope it helps :)

Edited 1600173361
Thanks for your help. This looks like it could help but I will need to do some testing to understand it. I will try to explain exactly what I need. The roll [[@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1} + d10]] needs to be compared to a success table. The resulting number needs to be added to [[@{Punch_damage_base}]] 9-10=1 11-12=2 13-14=3 15-16=4 17-20=5 21-23=6 24-26=7 27-29=8 30-32=9 33-35=10 +3=+1 I don't really need numbers that high. It would be ok if there is a limit.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That looks like a unisystem progression.  If youre making your own character sheet, it is possible to make your own rolltemplate that shows the success level. It's a bit laborious though, and you have to choose an arbitrary upper limit for the table. The problem is you cant then do anything with the success level - you cant add it to anything. There is a way to handle the progression in the table, but you cant distinguish between a success and fail. For example, here's a way to show the success level: /roll {9,11,13,15,17,21, 24, 27, 30}<[[1d10+6]] replace 1d10+6 with @{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1} + d10 This would give you the success level, but if you want to use that in a meaningful way, you don't have a way to show success or failure. For instance, using that as a damage bonus; /roll [[{9,11,13,15,17,21, 24, 27, 30}<[[1d10+6]] ]] + @{Punch_damage_base} will tell you how much damage you did, but it will show some damage even if you completely fail. The Reusing Rolls trick from the Stupid Tricks thread can be used like this: &{template:default} {{name=Name goes here}} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}<[[1d10+6]] ]]+@{Punch_damage_base}]] {{Success=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}} This will give you a Success level, which will show 0 or 1. 0 is a miss, 1 is a hit. It will also give you a Damage score, which shows how much damage is done. This will always show some damage - if success is 0, it's a miss, so ignore it. You can also handle it with a custom API script, but that's no good if you are planning to share the sheet. The above will work for free users.

Edited 1600173457
If it is not to much to ask, could you please include this: /roll [[{9,11,13,15,17,21, 24, 27, 30}<[[1d10+6]] ]] + @{Punch_damage_base} into the punch part of this code? I am not sure how to make it work. I don't need to know if it is a success or not. It would be enough to be able to include the success level number into the damage.             <tr>                 <!-- Dodge -->                 <th><button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="/e Dodges attack, rolling [[@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Dodge_rating-1} + d10]]"></button></th>                 <td><input type="hidden" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:200px" value="Dodge" disabled="true" name="attr_Dodge_name-1"                     />   Dodge</td>                 <th><input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Dodge_rating-1" value="@{max_Dodgexyz}" disabled="true"                     /></th>                 <th class="sheet-lb"><input type="text" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:70px" value="pg 131" disabled="true"                     /></th>                 <th class="sheet-lb"></th>                 <!-- Punch -->                 <th class="sheet-lb"><button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="/e attacks with @{Punch_name-1}, rolling [[@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1} + d10]] to hit and [[@{Punch_damage_base}]] damage (add Success Levels to damage)."></button></th>                 <td><input type="hidden" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:200px" value="Punch" disabled="true" name="attr_Punch_name-1"                     />   Punch</td>                 <th><input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Punch_attack_rating-1" value="@{Kung_Fu_rating}"                         disabled="true" /></th>                 <th class="sheet-lb"><input type="number" name="attr_Punch_damage_base" value="2*([[@{base-Strength} + @{mod-Strength}]])"                         disabled="true" /></th>             </tr>
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You cant include it in there, in the format you have it, because you have the hit roll separate from the damage roll. The only way to show them separately, is the template approach i included at the end of my last post.

Edited 1600174364
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The closest you can get is /e attacks with @{Punch_name-1}, rolling [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21, 24, 27, 30}<[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]] + @{Punch_damage_base} ]] damage. By the way is this attribute name correct: @{Punch_attack_rating-1} should that be @{Punch_attack_rating}-1 ? I guess judging by punch-name-1 it probably is correct. It just made me wonder.

Edited 1600175968
The -1 is correct because sometimes I need melee-1 melee-2  and so on. Thanks I made it work with this: /e attacks with @{Punch_name-1}, rolling [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21, 24, 27, 30}<[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]] + @{Punch_damage_base} ]] damage. is there a way to also show the number rolled for the hit? [[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]
The success level is not fixed. It is the combat score of an enemy. It is ok not to compare it to that number. This would go way to far. But to know if you succeeded we need to see the number. This part:  [[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]] + @{Punch_damage_base} ]]

Edited 1600179293
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I described earlier: you cannot show the attack success, and the damage separately, unless you use the rolltemplate method I described. It's just not possible for Roll20's dice mechanics to do that. The method I posted earlier wont show the attack number. I think there is a way to do that, but it'll make it even more convoluted! I'll post back in a bit.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Looking at the roll, it's actually pretty easy: &{template:default} {{name=Name goes here}} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}<[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]+@{core-Punch_damage_base}]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}}
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The template in my last post adds the level to damage.

Edited 1600185185
I just realized, thats why I deleted my last post. I just got the error message No attribute was found for @{|core-Punch_damage_base} I changed it into Punch_damage_base but the numbers are not correct. Base damage is not added with success levels.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
sorry about that - i had to change the attribute names to test at my end, but i forgot to delete all of the last one.
This is the one I use right now the roll seems good, the success level too. The only thing not working is damage it always shows only the single strength value (base-Strength) as damage. It should be double and the success levels added.          <tr>                  <!-- Punch -->                 <th class="sheet-lb"><button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="/e attacks with @{Punch_name-1}, rolling &{template:default} {{name=Name goes here}} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}<[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]+@{Punch_damage_base}]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}} damage."></button></th>                 <td><input type="hidden" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:200px" value="Punch" disabled="true" name="attr_Punch_name-1"                     />   Punch</td>                 <th><input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Punch_attack_rating-1" value="@{Kung_Fu_rating}"                         disabled="true" /></th>                 <th class="sheet-lb"><input type="number" name="attr_Punch_damage_base" value="2*([[@{base-Strength} + @{mod-Strength}]])"                         disabled="true" /></th>             </tr>
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're using a roll template, it's a good idea to get rid of this part: "/e attacks with @{Punch_name-1}, rolling". Heres a button that uses the template <button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value=" &{template:default} {{name= @{character_name} attacks with @{Punch_name-1} }} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}<[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]+@{Punch_damage_base} *2 ]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}}" ></button> It generates output like this: The damage does include the levels, and the base punch damage, doubled. See the bits in bold for how to edit what appears. The *2 can be removed or edited for other multiples. The name= section is where you put whatever label you want to appear at the top.
I feel super stupid. This huy here has str 4(base-Strength). It only displays 4 damage. If I try it on a guy with str 3 it shows 3 damage. Here is the code:  <!-- Punch -->                 <th class="sheet-lb">    <button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="&{template:default} {{name=@{character_name} attacks with @{Punch_name-1} }} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}<[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]+@{Punch_damage_base} *2]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}}"></button>                 <td><input type="hidden" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:200px" value="Punch" disabled="true" name="attr_Punch_name-1"                     />   Punch</td>                 <th><input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Punch_attack_rating-1" value="@{Kung_Fu_rating}"                         disabled="true" /></th>                 <th class="sheet-lb"><input type="number" name="attr_Punch_damage_base" value="2*([[@{base-Strength} + @{mod-Strength}]])"                         disabled="true" /></th>

Edited 1600189331
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The problem here is the inline roll in your punch_damage_case calculation is messing up the button formula. It's better to calculate values with sheet workers than auto calc fields, to aoid such problems. To fix this, change your punch_damage_base attribute to value="[[2* (@{base-Strength} + @{mod-Strength})]]" and in the rolltemplate, change {{Damage=$[[2]]}} to {{Damage=$[[3]]}} I think that should do it. For your other damage values, if the damage score as an inline roll in it, you need to use {{Damage=$[[3]]}}. If it doesnt have an inline roll, use {{Damage=$[[2]]}}
It is working perfectly now. Thank you so much! Now I need to learn about it. I have no idea what the change from {{Damage=$[[2]]}} to {{Damage=$[[3]]}} did for example. I will try to do the next few combat maneuvers now.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That technique is described on the wiki here&nbsp;<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Reusing_Rolls" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Reusing_Rolls</a>
Great. It works like a charm. Soon I will get to the more complicated weapons. But I already found a small problem. Do you know how I can double the success levels? Jump Kick adds two times the success levels to damage. I guess I could add a *2 somewhere but where?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Add the *2 just before the damage bonus, like this: ]] *2 +@{Punch_damage_base}
Perfect! Thanks again

Edited 1600421679
Me again, how would you divide the total damage by 2? T(he base damage plus the number of success levels)/2 I also have a variable damage multiplier&nbsp; for weapon damage: &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-1" value="@{melee_weapon_damage_type-1}" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; disabled="true" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-rb"&gt;&lt;select class="sheet-skill_select" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_type-1" /&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="1"&gt;Bash&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="2"&gt;Slash/Stab&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="4"&gt;Thru Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="5"&gt;Vampire Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="5"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; Would it be possible to generate a modifier from this value? For example 5 Decapitate needs to have a -3 to hit modifier.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You're getting to the point of complexity where using the API is starting to look more attractive. It is possible to handle this though. You've got to add an extra level of inline rolls, to multiple the whole thing by that attribute, and this requires adding one to the damage number (this part: $[[2]] or $[[3]]) So, you'll have an inline damage roll in your roll that looks something like this: [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}&lt;[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]+@{Punch_damage_base}]] You add an extra inline roll around it, with the multiplier inside that, like so [[ [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}&lt;[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]+@{Punch_damage_base}]] * @{melee_weapon_damage_type-1}]] After all this, I'm not sure what the number in damage=$[[3]] should be, but it will be the highest number that still works.&nbsp; If you enter, say&nbsp; damage=$[[7]] &nbsp;and it returns an error like, INVALID INLINE ROLL, just keep reducing the number by 1. When you get a number that works, it will be the correct one. I think it's&nbsp; damage=$[[3]] , but you'll want to test that you cant go higher. One final comment: your select has this &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option value="5"&gt;Vampire Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="5"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; since those have the same optional value, the character sheet cannot distinguish between them. So when a player selects Decapitate, it'll likely keep changing to Vampire Heart, or vice versa. Personally I'd handle this with a sheet worker - use the actual text as the value, and have another attribute that gets the value from it. But a much simpler approach is to change it to something like &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;option value="5"&gt;Vampire Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option value="05"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; Those are different when treated as strings, so the html will work properly. And when used in rolls, they'll be treated as numbers, and the leading zero will vanish.

Edited 1600439001
&nbsp;I am not sure if I understand your post from above but I got something I can work with so far. I add an example here. Two things are still not perfect. My remaining questions are: 1. can I use a fillable field instead of this value for Sword_damage_base-1? Players should be able to just put in the Number. Right now it is: value="[[((@{base-Strength} + @{mod-Strength} +@{Sword_twohanded-1})*4)*(@{Sword_damage_Multiplier-1})]]" but I would like to change it that players can put in a number I tried just removing the whole part but I get an error 2. If 1. is possible they could choose option value 5 for example and it would neet to automatically reduce the 1d10+@{Sword_attack_rating-1} by 3.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;!-- Sword --&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="&amp;{template:default} {{name=@{character_name} attacks with @{Sword_name-1} }} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}&lt;[[1d10+@{Sword_attack_rating-1}]] ]]*@{Sword_damage_Multiplier-1}+ @{Sword_damage_base-1} ]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[3]]}}"&gt;&lt;/button&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;td&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:115px" value="Sword" disabled="true" name="attr_Sword_name-1" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; /&gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;Sword&lt;/td&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Sword_attack_rating-1" / value="@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Getting_Medieval_rating}" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; disabled="true"&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-lb"&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Sword_damage_base-1" value="[[((@{base-Strength} + @{mod-Strength} +@{Sword_twohanded-1})*4)*(@{Sword_damage_Multiplier-1})]]" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; disabled="true" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_Sword_damage_Multiplier-1" value="@{Sword_damage_type-1}" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; disabled="true" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-rb"&gt;&lt;select class="sheet-skill_select" name="attr_Sword_damage_type-1" /&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;option value="1"&gt;Bash&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="2"&gt;Slash/Stab&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="4"&gt;Thru Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="5"&gt;Vampire Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="05"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;/select&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;/th&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-rb"&gt;&lt;input type="checkbox" class="sheet-melee_toggle" name="attr_Sword_twohanded-1" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; value="1" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-lb"&gt;&lt;/th&gt;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think I misunderstand what you wanted for the multiplier last post. Was this divide by 2 meant to apply to the whole damage, or just the weapon part?
the whole damage

Edited 1600445194
The other thing worked. I just reduced the Damage=$ into a 2. Now players can choose the numbers freely.&nbsp; Only things left are the automatic -3 to hit and the problem with half damage. No biggie Thank you for being super helpful again!
Half damage is done now. Last question is if I can generate a modifier to the roll based on this: &lt;th class="sheet-rb"&gt;&lt;select class="sheet-skill_select" name="attr_Sword_damage_type-1" /&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;option value="1"&gt;Bash&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="2"&gt;Slash/Stab&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="4"&gt;Thru Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="5"&gt;Vampire Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="05"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How would the modifier apply?
For example if someone chooses 4, 5 or 05 as "attr_Sword_damage_type-1 he gets a -3 to hit modifier. So this roll needs to be modified by -3. If he switches back to option 1-4 it needs [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}&lt;[[1d10+@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Punch_attack_rating-1}]] ]]
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What is the hit modifier for each of those? Generally if you have two separate properties linked to a single selection, its better to use a sheet worker to calculate them. Then you can use the attributes holding each modifier directly.
05 is -5 4 and 5 = -3

Edited 1600966079
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
are the rest 0 ? Further question: are these inside a repeating section, and if so, what is it's name?
The rest is 0. This is the a complete example. I don't think it is a repeating section. It is a checkbox. You mark your weapon as bash and you get regular damage and no hit modifier. You mark it as slash stab you get damage x2 and no hit modifier. You mark it as through the heart you get 4 or 5 times the damage and should get a -3 hit modifier. You mark it as decapitate you get 5x damage and -5 hit modifier. In this example the damage part works. But there are no automatic hit modifiers. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-lb"&gt;&lt;button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="&amp;{template:default} {{name=@{character_name} attacks with @{melee_weapon_name-6} }} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}&lt;[[1d10+@{melee_weapon_attack_rating-6}+?{Modifiers|0}]] ]]*@{melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-6}+ @{melee_weapon_damage_base-6} ]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}}"&gt;&lt;/button&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;td&gt;&lt;input type="text" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:115px" name="attr_melee_weapon_name-6" /&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_attack_rating-6" value="@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Getting_Medieval_rating}" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; disabled="true" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-lb"&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_base-6" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-6" value="@{melee_weapon_damage_type-6}" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; disabled="true" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-rb"&gt;&lt;select class="sheet-skill_select" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_type-6" /&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="1"&gt;Bash&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="2"&gt;Slash/Stab&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="4"&gt;Thru Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="5"&gt;Vampire Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="05"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/select&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/th&gt;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The problem you have is there's no way to calculate the attack modifier from those damage values. So you need to change the way the select works. I'm going to make two posts. The first is to modify the code you have, and the second will show a way to make your code more efficient. So, the first method: Step one - option values Change every instance of this &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;option value="1"&gt;Bash&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="2"&gt;Slash/Stab&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="4"&gt;Thru Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="5"&gt;Vampire Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option value="05"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/select&gt; to this &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="bash"&gt;Bash&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="slash"&gt;Slash/Stab&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="heart"&gt;Thru&nbsp;Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="vampire"&gt;Vampire&nbsp;Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="decapitate"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/select&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;input&nbsp;type="hidden"&nbsp;name="attr_melee_weapon_attack_penalty-6"&nbsp;value="0"&nbsp;/&gt; notice the new input at the end there. You'll need to change the -6 at the end to match the numbers for the attack its linked with. Step two - Button Code Change the button as follows: &lt;th class="sheet-lb"&gt;&lt;button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" name="roll_melee_attack-6" value="&amp;{template:default} {{name=@{character_name} attacks with @{melee_weapon_name-6} }} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}&lt;[[1d10+@{melee_weapon_attack_rating-6} -@{melee_weapon_attack_penalty-6} +?{Modifiers|0}]] ]]*@{melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-6}+ @{melee_weapon_damage_base-6} ]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}}"&gt;&lt;/button&gt; Note parts in bold - they are new, and you'll need to change the -6 part to match each section. Step 3 - the Multiplier fix Change this &nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-6" value="@{melee_weapon_damage_type-6}" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; disabled="true" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; to this &nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-6" value="0"&nbsp;readonly /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; This is to make it work with the next step. Step four - the sheet worker The magic that makes this work. Add the following to the end of your html file: &lt;script type="text/worker"&gt; [0,&nbsp;1,&nbsp;2,&nbsp;3,&nbsp;4,&nbsp;5,&nbsp;6].forEach(i&nbsp;=&gt;&nbsp;{ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;on(`change:melee_weapon_damage_type-${i}`,&nbsp;()=&gt;&nbsp;{ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;getAttrs([`melee_weapon_damage_type-${i}`],&nbsp;v&nbsp;=&gt;&nbsp;{ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;const&nbsp;type&nbsp;=&nbsp;v[`melee_weapon_damage_type-${i}`]; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;const&nbsp;modifiers&nbsp;=&nbsp;{ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;bash:&nbsp;{attack:&nbsp;0,&nbsp;damage:&nbsp;1}, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;slash:&nbsp;{attack:&nbsp;0,&nbsp;damage:&nbsp;2}, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;heart:&nbsp;{attack:&nbsp;3,&nbsp;damage:&nbsp;4}, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;vampire:&nbsp;{attack:&nbsp;3,&nbsp;damage:&nbsp;5}, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;decapitate:&nbsp;{attack:&nbsp;5,&nbsp;damage:&nbsp;5} &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;const&nbsp;output&nbsp;=&nbsp;{}; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;output[`melee_weapon_type_penalty-${i}`]&nbsp;=&nbsp;modifiers[type].attack; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;output[`melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-${i}`]&nbsp;=&nbsp;modifiers[type].damage; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;setAttrs(output); &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}); &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}); }); &lt;/script&gt; Two things to note about this: The second line starts [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]. If you have more than 6 melee weapon sections, expand that to the correct amount. so if you have 9, it would look like [0,&nbsp;1,&nbsp;2,&nbsp;3,&nbsp;4,&nbsp;5,&nbsp;6, 7, 8, 9].forEach(i&nbsp;=&gt;&nbsp;{ Secondly, if your text already has a script block (a section starting with &lt;script and ending with &lt;/script&gt;, then out the above code - without the script lines - inside that block. If your text doesnt have a script block ignore this. Conclusion The above changes should get your attack type and attack and damage modifiers working properly.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Another approach: it would be much more efficient to remove all your weapon attacks, and replace them with a repeating section. I was going to show you how to do that, but I've just realised you are using tables for layout, and repeating sections and tables dont mix. So instead I'll ask, are you hoping to upload your sheet to roll20 for others to use? If so, be warned: roll20 will not accept sheets that use tables for layout. It used to, in the past, which is why some sheets do still use tables. But roll20 will not accept any more sheets made this way. If you are making this sheet for your own use, it's fine - no problem. If you hope to post it to roll20's gihub, you'll have to redesign the sheet - looking at things like CSS Grid or Flexbox for layout.
Thank you again for your help. I inclouded everything you wrote. I made it work but the modifier to the attack is always -0. No matter what I choose. I tried to change:&nbsp; output[`melee_weapon_type_penalty-${i}`] = modifiers[type].attack; to output[`melee_weapon_attack_penalty-${i}`] = modifiers[type].attack; but it did not work.

Edited 1601052048
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Well spotted on that error, it should be&nbsp; `melee_weapon_attack_penalty-${i}` . Does the damage part work okay? Is it possible the attack bonus is working, but you can't tell in the roll? You can check the if the attack part is working by temporarily changing this &lt;input&nbsp;type="hidden"&nbsp;name="attr_melee_weapon_attack_penalty-6"&nbsp;value="0"&nbsp;/&gt; to &lt;input&nbsp;type="number"&nbsp;name="attr_melee_weapon_attack_penalty-6"&nbsp;value="0"&nbsp;/&gt; and then pick different things in the select. Check that the full html for the -6 weapon looks like this: (and in other sections, every -6 changed to match that section) &lt;th class="sheet-lb"&gt;&lt;button type='roll' class="sheet-skillbutton" value="&amp;{template:default} {{name=@{character_name} attacks with @{melee_weapon_name-6} }} [[ [[{9,11,13,15,17,21,24,27,30}&lt;[[1d10+@{melee_weapon_attack_rating-6}-@{melee_weapon_attack_penalty-6}+?{Modifiers|0}]] ]]*@{melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-6}+ @{melee_weapon_damage_base-6} ]] {{Roll=$[[0]]}} {{Levels=$[[1]]}} {{Damage=$[[2]]}}"&gt;&lt;/button&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;td&gt;&lt;input type="text" class="sheet-textbox" style="width:115px" name="attr_melee_weapon_name-6" /&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_attack_rating-6" value="@{base-Dexterity} + @{mod-Dexterity} + @{Getting_Medieval_rating}" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; disabled="true" /&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-lb"&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_base-6"/&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th&gt;&lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-6" value="0" readonly/&gt;&lt;/th&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;th class="sheet-rb"&gt;&lt;select class="sheet-skill_select" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_type-6" /&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;option&nbsp;value="bash"&gt;Bash&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="slash"&gt;Slash/Stab&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="heart"&gt;Thru&nbsp;Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="vampire"&gt;Vampire&nbsp;Heart&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;option&nbsp;value="decapitate"&gt;Decapitate&lt;/option&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/select&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;input&nbsp;type="hidden"&nbsp;name="attr_melee_weapon_attack_penalty-6"&nbsp;value="0"&nbsp;/&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/th&gt;

Edited 1601052102
I found it. I needed to include: &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;input type="hidden" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-1" value="0" /&gt; I need to test it now but it looks good. You are a genius!

Edited 1601052261
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
hehe, thanks. If you followed the earlier instructions, you should already have this: &lt;input type="number" class="sheet-numberbox" name="attr_melee_weapon_damage_Multiplier-1" value="0" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; readonly / &gt; You dont need to make it hidden.
You are right. I forgot that line.... But now almost everything is working perfectly. Some things I would try to include in the future but for now it is great. Also I think I will need to learn how to move it to CSS Grid or something. While changing everything I someone made the /&gt; symbol appear on the sheet behind Hand-to-Hand Combat Maneuvers. I can't find the thing. Any idea how I could identify it?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Look at your html tags carefully, you'll have an extra /&gt; after one of them. Probably one of your inputs.