Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} I have been using this script with the 5E character sheet. I found it mostly in the PowerCards Wiki:   !power {{   --name|@{selected|character_name}   --whisper|self, gm   --format|goodguys   --emote|   --tokenid|@{selected|token_id}   --ogl_pc_attack_list|@{selected|character_id}   --leftsub|Atk Bonus: @{selected|spell_attack_bonus}   --rightsub|Save DC: @{selected|spell_save_dc}   --spell_slots |@{selected|character_id}   --spell_list|@{selected|character_id}   }}   I love it but.. It shows spells in in the Weapon attack list section that are not “prepared”. Since my players are using this is there some way to filter out the not-prepared spells, or any Spells from the weapon attack list? I notice that there is a checkbox that has the option to be set to SPELL. Can I somehow filter on this this?