Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Has Anyone Made an API/Macro to Clear Current Chat Log?

Just wondering about the above.  Any of you who have made applications at work for users with varied skills know that there's always those few people who manage to go to something like your version of the roll20 My Settings and accidentally turn all the check boxes on/off* when they just want to press a button like Clear Current Chat Log.  I now have a  whack of chat buttons that appear on the press of a token macro button and it'd be nice to include such an option (even if it clears the buttons).  I find it easier if players keep their attention on the chat menu and tabletop. Just a random thought. Thanks in advance, -- Tim --------------------- * The response is always "I didn't do anything wrong!" even when you add database triggers to record who does what which show they clearly did do the wrong thing.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The API doesn't have access to that sort of thing.  Neither do macros, for that matter.
Thanks.  Too bad. :)