Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need to fix an old post with hyperlinks...

So I am re-igniting an old game I have stored in my vault. I have several campaign posts with tons and tons of active hyperlink. But somehow half the text is BROWN and inside a code box it seems.  how do I remove the code box and remove the color background? When I click on edit post - i no longer see any of the html or markdowns syntax. I wish i can copy/paste it over but I literally have 60-80 hyper links and I am not gonna hunt those links down again.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can you post a screen shot? I'm having trouble visualizing the issue.
<a href="https://imgur.com/a/hEHNqYc" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/hEHNqYc</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's a new one on me. Have you tried viewing it without extensions? I'm not familiar with the plugins you've got going up there, but one of them could be interfering. Easiest way to check is to log in through a private browsing window. It looks like the brown background is only affecting the bulleted list style. As for editing, the forums do not use user-accessible markdown or html. Are the links not working? Another thing to try: get the post into edit mode, select all and click the eraser button. It should remove any character styles, but preserve links and paragraph styles. Remember that if the buttons do anything horrible to your post, just don't save it. Refresh the page and your unaltered post should be fine.
TY Keith. The Eraser thing worked &amp; yes all my links are working.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Excellent! I wonder what happened?
no idea - made that 2 years ago. I definitely like using bullet points but the color is strange to me.&nbsp;