Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][DnD][Free]Twitch Campaign - Strahd? - Season 1

Hello all Looking to put together a group of merry adventurers who are not cam shy to help grow a little twitch dnd project. Beginners are welcome, as long as you are keen to contribute to roleplay. Will probably start with a tailored module (maybe Strahd). Please have: a good attitude                     : Imagination!                     : A good webcam/cam and internet connection Following info would be helpful in a reply/application please, (gametime will be Sunday Evening and I can be flexible on time zone TBC although UK/US would be most suitable): Age Pronoun Confirm cam friendly: Experience: Preferred Character: Discord: Thanks for reading, any questions feel free to PM  
Sent a PM :)
Hi! I’m definitely interested. Will the game be lgbtqia friendly? What kind of split between rp and combat are you hoping for? Age: 24 Pronouns: She/Her I’m happy to be on camera.  Experience: Being playing just over a year but am very confident with rules etc. and have a lot of knowledge. Preferred character: I’m not sure about race but I’ve been wanting to play a divination wizard for a while. Discord: Don’t have a discord yet but I’m super happy to set up an account. 

Edited 1601201707
Age 29 Pronoun Him Confirm cam friendly: Yup Experience: Been DMing 60+ sessions straight two/three days a week for the past 6 months / recently cleared a campaign as a player while doing so as well. Preferred Character: Wizard, but been wanting to try out some melee characters for a change. Discord:  The Fenby#6967
Age 28 Pronoun he/him Confirm cam friendly: yes Experience: been playing 5e for years Preferred Character: prefer to fill needs Discord: Krager#1576 I would like to know a more exact time frame if possible and what content is allowed to build from
Yes it will be LGBTQIA friendly. Timezone will depend to some extent on the player pool  but bamkmon it being Sunday afternoon or evening US (although I am GMT).
Age 27 Pronoun: He/Him Confirm cam friendly: The camera loves me!  Experience: Played in IRL campaigns, DM for over 2 years now. I got a good mic for streaming.  Preferred Character: Anything warlock, really, Genie most preferred. Discord: Sulicius#5866 The time we play is really important to me.
PM sent
Age: 24 Pronoun: She/her Confirm cam friendly: So friendly Experience: DM/Player experience, Love Curse of Strahd, never been a player for it!  Preferred Character: I'm all for Bards or Rangers Discord: Short_Sweet_and_to_the_Point #5267
Age: 31 Pronouns: She/Her Definitely camera friendly and good to go on webcam Experience: played IRL campaign for over a year with very dedicated group, very RP/story/character driven home brew Forgotten Realms campaign and a secondary one-shot revolving game. No DM experience, still learning rules but have the basics down pretty well. Preferred character: Very open to characters, would be happy to play a cleric, bard, ranger or anything the party really needs. Depending on character build I’m partial to human, halfling, aasimar  Discord:  battlepixxie#8624