Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Icewind Dale- Pre orders

Can you tell me if the pre-order of Icewind Dale will unlock on midnight on the 15th September or a different time on the 15th?  Much appreciated
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I think the past few released have been coming out during US office hours, but it's not impossible they might go for a midnight release this time.
Do we know what the intended release time will be?  The US has several timezones. :)
I would also love to know when the release time is!
@roll20 team.  Does it really take this long to find out when pre-orders unlock?!  This is a joke!
Would also love to know if it is a midnight release :D Am in Australia and its currently noon, and was hoping to put some work into it today, but if its an office hours release it will be the 16th for us here :(
Says 1:01 pm EDT for me, which seems odd. Why not midnight?
Wes F. said: Says 1:01 pm EDT for me, which seems odd. Why not midnight? perhaps contract agreements with WOTC? 
DNDBeyond has already released the book, and they're more of a partner with WotC than Roll20 would ever dream of being. This is anti-consumer practice and should not be supported. I regret pre purchasing the book on this platform and will be cancelling my Pro sub after this. Hoot said: Wes F. said: Says 1:01 pm EDT for me, which seems odd. Why not midnight? perhaps contract agreements with WOTC? 
Andrick said: DNDBeyond has already released the book, and they're more of a partner with WotC than Roll20 would ever dream of being. This is anti-consumer practice and should not be supported. I regret pre purchasing the book on this platform and will be cancelling my Pro sub after this. Hoot said: Wes F. said: Says 1:01 pm EDT for me, which seems odd. Why not midnight? perhaps contract agreements with WOTC?  Do you brother. Do you.
I'm reading it on DNDBeyond right now, hopefully it gets released here soon, can't wait to see the layout. 
I appreciate that. I hope you enjoy the module when it does release.  Hoot said: Andrick said: DNDBeyond has already released the book, and they're more of a partner with WotC than Roll20 would ever dream of being. This is anti-consumer practice and should not be supported. I regret pre purchasing the book on this platform and will be cancelling my Pro sub after this. Hoot said: Wes F. said: Says 1:01 pm EDT for me, which seems odd. Why not midnight? perhaps contract agreements with WOTC?  Do you brother. Do you.
its 12:06 here where im at and still no maps 
They are a west coast operation PDT, probably work 9-5 and it will take them an hour to get their coiffee and their crap together, which mean 10AM PDT or 1:00 PM EDT would be my guess. Underpromise, Overdeliver is good customer support :)
I'm new to buying things on R20, where did you find this time at?  Wes F. said: Says 1:01 pm EDT for me, which seems odd. Why not midnight?
NVM, i just saw it all the way at the bottom 
Much appreciated!! I didn't realize it was at the very bottom.  Daniel B. said: NVM, i just saw it all the way at the bottom 
No longer shows as Pre-order flagged in my marketplace, but rather purchased. However, when I create a new game, I do not see it in the list to choose from. Although I do see about 100 items I didn't purchase, will never purchase and that muddy up trying to find the things I did purchase. Please, Roll 20, I get marketing but put the things I did purchase at the top and the fluff after. At anyrate - I still can not get into Frostmaiden. Anyone else getting it? If so, a little help from R20 appreciated.
Is there a map for  Karkolohk? I think it is missing
Do we have a start page for the ALT cover by Hydro64?
Question for those who have the module - is the art from each encounter quest/adv included as player handouts? There's a lot of great art in the book and I'd like to know if it's all in the roll20 version as well before I buy it.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It's accessible now for those who own it <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Rime%20of%20the%20Frostmaiden#content" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Rime%20of%20the%20Frostmaiden#content</a>
Rainbow Ampersand said: Is there a map for&nbsp; Karkolohk? I think it is missing I also don't have this map.
Dominic R. said: Rainbow Ampersand said: Is there a map for&nbsp; Karkolohk? I think it is missing I also don't have this map. The page is there, the dynamic lighting and tokens are there, but the map layer appears empty.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It has been reported and is being worked on.
not sure if this thread is were we post problems but all i have is chapter 1 and the apendex stuff. looking at dnd beyond theirs a massive amount missing and i had to cancel are first session because of this.&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Technically, a&nbsp; Help Center Request &nbsp;is the place to report marketplace item problems, but if you want to show some screen shots, that would be helpful in doing triage.
Still no updates for&nbsp; this campaign.&nbsp; When are they going to add the map?
Aniond said: Still no updates for&nbsp; this campaign.&nbsp; When are they going to add the map? If you're asking about the Karkolohk map, it has loaded into my game. Perhaps if you create a new game instance, it'll load?