Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Errors in posting in forum (or PM)

This only seems to happen when I post a screenshot using Windows+Shift+S combo to screen cap and Ctrl-V to paste. First, it shows two images prior to posting (which, when it works only shows one image as desired). But, sometimes I get a Error 404 (when replying) or in the case of PMing someone (New Message) an error with this code:  534b1a6658a04e41b0c7e746575f21e8
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah, sometime around when they did the editor changes, pasting in an image quit working for me.  Uploading one through the insert image button works fine, but just pasting one in does not.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I nearly always get an nothing when pasting an image. It looks fine while composing, but doesn't save. I need to upload from my hard drive. Once the image is uploaded that way, however, I can cut and paste it normally.