Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Don't Rest Your Head dice

PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Hello. Don't Rest Your Head uses 3-4 pools of different coloured dice (d6), usually all rolled at once. Can anyone tell me a good way to recreate/represent this mechanic in Roll20? Thanks!
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'd create a rollable table for each colored d6. Then when you create macros for a roll use roll queries that'll ask you how many of each rollable table(color) to roll.

Edited 1402594251
You're probably looking at Rollable Tables that have the appearance of Dice pips. In that way you can use your own images for each face (colorcoded). Otherwise you're simply talking about rolling multiple times and just keeping track of which is which with text descriptions. ie: /me revels in the feeling of a handful of dice... RED Pool: [[4d6]] BLUE Pool: [[6d6]] DEAD Pool: [[1000d6]] (Edit: Damnit, Kristin was 20% faster than me, again.)
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Superb, thank you both!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for. One more follow up question on tables and multi-sided tokens from the wiki: "If you have assigned icons to the items in your table, the table can also be used as a token. To do so, click the "Token" button in the list of rollable tables. Each click will generate a token on the table. Right clicking on that token you will see an option for "Multi-Sided." From here you can either select "Random Side" to generate a roll of this token OR select "Choose Side" to have this token show a specific image on the board." Will the above choice of "random side" be a straight roll between all available sides or will it still take the weighting into account? (Assuming I have weighted the table)