Was going through my game library the other day and realized I had not really touched Palladium for a while.  I'm planning to refamiliarize myself with the system so I figured I'd go run a one-shot.  Characters of course would be provided, just need some folks who'd be interested having fun show up.  3-4 hours would be the expected time frame with 5 min breaks every hour or so and a longer one after 2 hours for a quick bite.  I plan to use voice so a microphone would be a must.  Roll20 audio unless we run into tech issues then maybe discord if needed.  To be clear this would be the Palladium system and not adaptations such as Savage Worlds.  It probably would be during the week.  Mon, Tue, Thur or Friday. Already have a commitment on Wednesday. Weekend is possible depending.  While I am PST (GMT -7/-8) I am recently retired so my schedule is bit more flexible. More details will be in the game details page once I get that going.   Oh if there a lot of apps then priority will be given to 'forever DMs' :)  And oh yeah it's free.  Link to game details: (once it's up) :)