Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Looking for 1-2 new/newish players for short campaign based on LMoP, Bi-weekly Monday 8pm EST

As the title says.  Couple of players dropped out and am looking for replacement.  I have three players still committed.  The first session will be next Monday, Oct 12, 8pm EST and will be held bi-weekly (once every two weeks) thereafter. This is meant to be a short introductory campaign to give new players a taste of D&D.  I am specifically looking for working adults who would like to get into the hobby or want more experience with it. If interested please provide the following information. Age: Preferred Pronoun: If not brand new player, how much experience do you have with DND5E? ---- Please make sure you can attend at the scheduled time indicated above. Thank you for your interest!
Still looking.  Bumping for visibility.
Hey, I'm interested in playing Age: 21 Preferred pronoun: He/Him