Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Volo’s Guide playable race tokens

I Purchased Volo’s guide but nothing new shows up in the Premium Assets tab for player tokens (like where the tokens for playable races tokens from the PHB or EK purchases showed up).  I’m looking for the tokens for Aasimar, Triton, etc.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Looking at the Marketplace page for VGtM, I don't see any player token pack listed like for the PHB. The tokens listed there are attached to compendium entries: Over 130 statted tokens featuring original artwork from Dungeons & Dragons. Find these in the Compendium tab of the Roll20 tabletop and drag & drop into your game to add terrifying new monsters to your adventure I.e. this means that the compendium monsters for VGtM have token art.
Thanks for checking, Keith.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Erick, Just to let you know, there are specific rules about posting artwork in the forums. You can find them in the pinned post at the top of this category . Basically, only Marketplace contributors are allowed to post and promote artwork or adventures, and even then, only within the context of the Roll20 Marketplace. It's not difficult to become one , if you are interested. Your work certainly shows that you have the talent.