Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder sheet help

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out..I am using the Roll20 Pathfinder sheel. I have a player who is making a Champion of Irori, so will require 4, maybe 5 classes. There are only 3 class lines on the sheet, and does not appear to be a way to add more....any ideas as to how we should handle it? I was thinking to have him just do it manually on a sheet of paper, but, having it in game would be helpful.  Thanks

Edited 1602182988
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There is nothing keeping you from condensing them.  It might be convenient to combine ones that have the same hit die size.  Then you just add the saves together from any classes lumped together.  Put the lowest skill rank/level in and make up for extra ranks in the end column.  BAB would be handled the same way as the saves.  I haven't tested it, but I expect you could put level in () by each class name on that line and they would all display. I should probably add that if you don't use the Hit Point roll button on the sheet to roll up hit points, then it won't matter if your hit dice are accurate either.  If you just roll dice and add your con/favored class bonuses after, or take an average, then it doesn't matter if you set the hit dice correctly for anything on the config tab, since the built in hit point roll is all that is affected by it as far as I know.