Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Shadowrun GM!

Edited 1602295995
Group of 3 (Possibly 4) Looking for a long term campaign, and a mature/reliable game master with experience in Shadowrun. We're a group of old school friends, who have been round RPGs a long time.  We have diverse RPG skills and all ready to get into it.  Hit us up! Not interested in a GM for hire, but someone who loves the game for the pure fun, as a labor of love. If possible, we'd like to play Fridays night's at around 9PM - 11:30 / midnight. Eastern (6 Pacific).
Which edition if I may inquire?
I am unfamiliar with the different editions but am willing to play any.
Rerednaw, are you able to DM?
There is a OSR version of ShadowRun  The Seattle Hack

Edited 1603571934
another Shadowrun option Mirrorshades  and the new book Static/Skies by Daniel Mark they are on drivethru
Three Other Books I used to help run my Non Shadowrun Shadowrun Game White Lies great OSR Spy Game Skyscrapers & Sorcery Flying Swordsmen (free game)