Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I can't use most of the options when I try to run a game

I can't use most of the options after launching a game. Non-working options include: moving/scrolling the map, moving/inserting/adjusting tokens, drawing/marking the map, fog, and most everything else I've tried. I've tried it on a linux laptop, and now an XP desktop, and have the same results. A friend of mine tried to adjust a different campaign from his computer last night and had no issues with his, so maybe it's an OS issue. Will try later with a newer windows 7 (or 8 if they're done updating...downgrading) the machines. The dice roller and the screen size adjustment work though.
What browser are you using?