Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Music Playlist Folders got deleted upon installing supplement.

Upon installing the addon " Complete Sewers and Dungeons"   I was distraught to find out that when it added some playlist songs to create ambience for the maps in the addon that it also seemed to get rid of all of my playlist folders that separated my uploaded songs and ambient noises. The whole point of purchasing the add on was to save myself some work, if I need to recreate and put all the songs in their respective playlists again it will take me more time than what it would of costed me just to create my own sewer system map. Can anyone help me fix this issue?
Hi Ragrook, Please report this through the following web form: contact us here . We will now close this thread. Thank you!