Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer multi-class bug?

Hello! I may have noticed a bug when multiclassing, but I could be mistaken. When multiclassing from Divine sorcerer to a Divine Sorcerer/Hexblade warlock, at level 1 it says I should have 9 total cantrips. for ****s and giggles I decided to create a new Warlock and multiclass into Sorcerer, and this time it said I should have 11 cantrips. So I'm guessing there is a bug here related to multiclassing, unless I'm missing something?
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yep, the charactermancer struggles with multiclassing and spells in a few different ways. I got 9 cantrips for a Druid/Barbarian multi, a little baffling since the Barbarian shouldn't even be adding any. You might also find the charactermancer spell list goes a bit awry as you level up - you may need to skip them and do them manually outside the charactermancer.
Correct, there is a bug all around on the multi - you will have to "adjust" for it.