Hey all I am a couple short for a new campaign which will be starting in the next couple of weeks. This is an RP/social interaction campaign which will take characters all the way from level 1 through to cap. It will be highly tailored for player backgrounds and I am looking for capable, imaginative team players (although newbies are welcome) who can attend a weekly game on Sundays - time TBC depending on timezones etc though it is likely to be roughly evening time US EST. This game will be streamed so players must have a good connection, cam and voice (discord). And as it is being streamed reliability is really important so please don't apply if you can't commit to a long term campaign.  I am hoping to do character creation this weekend, and a session zero possibly too. I may run a one shot before we start Strahd just so people can get to know each other and we can get all the IT side worked out. Please send me a message on discord if you are interested - droptune#9111 Game will be very female and LGBTQIA friendly and it would be great to have a diverse, representative group. Murder/rape/torture hobos need not apply! Thankyou!