Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Event excitement

I can't decide what I'm most excited for (let's be honest, I probably shouldn't have a favourite anyway). I don't know how many of y'all watch any of the actual play streams, but Masood from Indoor Recess and Rivals of Waterdeep is going to be starting a new show with a comedy improv group and their session zero is during the convention. I'm super stoked. And there are just So Many Space games happening.
Last time I checked the schedule (I think last week?), the times posted were 3 hours earlier, for example the Roll20 Announcements was scheduled for 2PM Saturday. Now, when I checked it is at 5PM. Nowhere could I find on the schedule where it says which time zone the posted times are for.
The timezone is tied to your device! So whatever timezone you're in when you're looking at it is the timezone.
So, why would it have changed?
Honestly? Because I had input the times under the impression they were static and not based on timezone so as soon as I realized, I went and fixed them.