Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20con doubt

Hello Guys I am interested in streaming for the Roll20Con, but one thing is not clear to me: I read the post in which says that you are going to create a Stream Share thread in the forums, does this mean that I am going to share my twitch channel there?
Yep! Next week we’ll put up a Stream Share thread that folx can share their streamed Roll20Con events in. Putting your stream info on the forums is 100% optional, you don’t need to if you’d rather not. Most streamers I know like getting to talk about their work so I thought it’d be nice to have a space for just that. :) We’ll be asking people to try and stick to about two posts per event (so like one talking about the stream and content and time/date, maybe linking an LFG listing for it if you’re looking for players, and another one as a “go live” or close to). Any promo for events on the Roll20 twitch channel will be kept to the Events and Announcements thread above.   
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oooh nice. I might have to do this as well.