Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I " un show " character sheets once they are visible to players.

Im totally new to rolld20 and struggling a bit. Ive created some npc character sheets. I pressed show to players option while experimenting. Now the sheets are visible and I get the blue dot on the tab. But I cant seem to get rid of that blue dot and cant make the sheet only visible to me again. What am I doing wrong?  Hope someone can help a noob :) 
Open the sheet, hit the button labeled "Edit" at the top right of the sheet. There should be two sections on the right. One for Players That Can See and the other for Players That Can Edit. There would be an All Players tag under Players That Can See, but if you hover over the tag an X will appear so you can click on the X to remove it from the list. Save it and then no one should be able to see it unless they have GM access or are otherwise listed in that section.
That was hugely useful. Thanks :)