Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5e Character Sheet pop out won't resize.

When I pop out the character sheet, it immediately goes to full screen, and when I try to re-size it, it jitters and jumps all over as long as keep the mouse button pressed. As soon as I let go of the mouse button, it goes back to full screen. I can completely minimize it, but that doesn't do me any good. Help!
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Which browser are you using? Any extensions?
Firefox and yes some extensions. I didn't think about that. I'll shut them all off and see what happens. Report back in a bit.
Thank you Oosh. One of my extensions was causing the issue. That is strange because last week nothing was wrong. Somewhere in all the software something was updated and then broke that one thing. Anyway, thanks again. BTW the extension was Duck Duck Go Privacy Addon.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Odd, I wonder why it would want to maximize a pop-up rather than close it.