Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1e Official Character sheet Issue: Strike Rank instead of Spell Resistance

Hello, it looks like someone edited the official character sheet for Pathfinder 1e and accidentally changed SR to spell out Strike Rank. This is an issue because SR in this sheet is supposed to stand for Spell Resistance. Can something be done to fix it?
It's been reported several times by maybe 100's of people, I don't think roll20 cares.... 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I've submitted a fix through CrowdIn, so hopefully the translation files for alla affected languages are updated during next week's Sheet updates.
Bump - it's a little silly it's lasted this long.
They fixed this with the latest update in December, but it was ridiculous!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Anna W. said: They fixed this with the latest update in December, but it was ridiculous! So it wasn't fixed a month ago when I submitter my change through CrowdIn, but it was only much later it got fixed by Roll20 or someone else? Damn.