Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Playing Card Deck - Cards not showing on Table

I use a few simple decks for my Savage Worlds game and all of a sudden the playing card deck has stopped working. When we draw a card and place it on the table it doesn't appear for most of us (2 out of 6 players could still see it). My other decks are still working fine. I've checked deck size, image size, layers, fogs of war setting and just can't find what's going on! Any help would be appreciated.
After manually replacing the picture-fronts of the entire deck this is working again...   perhaps the original images that come with the default deck disappeared somehow?

Edited 1603205994
Have the same problem in my game and all my friends had it too. I made a brand new game and putting cards on the table works fine. Wish roll20 allowed you to import the default card deck so you could fix this.