Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shaped Sheet Update?

Been using Shaped Sheet since its inception, and I'm loath to move on to OGL, as it doesn't have quite as much customization as I want.  Anyway, I'm unable to find the most current shaped companion script and sheet. I'm on 19.4.0 which I think is the latest sheet, and I'm using 13.9.0 companion script, which again is what I assume to be the latest.  However, it's missing the 2019 Artificer from Eberron and is still missing a bunch of spells in the SRD. Does anyone know where I can find the update if there is a newer version than what I have? Additionally, does anyone know how to edit the spell list so I can add spells both custom and from source books I've purchased?  Thanks

Edited 1603301550
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Artificer was released long after the Shaped Sheet's author, Kryx, decided to abandon development on the sheet. The versions available in sheet choice and One Click API are the latest and last (presumably) versions. Here are some links that may help answer your other questions: Shaped Sheet Wiki Shaped Companion Docs Edited to update Companion source
Those are out of date. The current ones are here Shaped Sheet Changelog up to 19.4.0 Shaped Companion Script
Sucks no one has taken over support of it. It's a great sheet and just needs a little updating love. Maybe I'll do it some day, since I've been using the bugger since literally 1.0
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's extremely complex, which is the reason I would guess that no one has adopted it.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
keithcurtis said: It's extremely complex, which is the reason I would guess that no one has adopted it. Yeah. I remember some month ago someone was considering taking it up, but then backed down after taking a longer look under the hood and how the sheet development framework is set up. It's not just a html+css file, but requires a bit more to dev on reliably, which makes it a much higher bar to edit at all, without mentioning the sheet being very complex in itself.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Fayne said: Those are out of date. The current ones are here Thanks, I have updated my Shaped companion link. I think it was from just before Kryx took over the development and just named it the Shaped Script. The Sheet link was to the documentation wiki, which as far as I know is the latest version.