Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign Disappeared

Recently (when the Pathfinder Character Sheets became available) I copied over the Pathfinder campaign I was running into a new campaign so that the sheets could be used (a friend told me that they could not be retroactively added to old campaigns). I then deleted the original. Now neither the new, copied version nor the original campaign are showing up in my campaigns list. I did not delete the copy. I hope there is still a way to have at least one of them restored, since my group have put in over a year of time into the "WNW: Curse of the Crimson Throne" adventure, and are nearing completion of the campaign.
Are you sure the copy isn't showing up? I see it as active. Double-check that you're looking on the My Campaigns page with "Campaigns You've Created" selected, not "Campaigns You've Joined." At any rate, I went ahead and just restored all of the campaigns you've made previously and deleted (there were 5 of them), so just re-delete whichever ones you no longer need.
I think I have the same problem, all my campaign pages have disappeared (I'm GM), yet my players can still see it.