Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Issue with setting a game in LFG for last day of Roll20 convention

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I get the following message when I tried to set a game up: The game is scheduled for what appears to be the right day, Any suggestions as to what is up? Thanks, Senjak
Huh, that's... very odd. Thanks for reaching out! I'm not able to reproduce this on my end. Is CDT Central Daylight time? I'll pass this along, would you mind trying to reschedule it again while I wait for an answer?
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll try again!  CDT is Central Daylight time.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
It appears to have cleared up.  Could you check and see if you see "Tartarus Gate Demo Game" in that time slot please? Thanks! Senjak
I'm glad it's working! Is your game in the LFG listings? I don't see it there.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I thought it was.  I'll have to take another look. Perhaps just the error message is gone.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
It is showing up in LFG now.  Thank you for you assistance!
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
LFG listings usually take an hour or two after activation until they actually show up in the listings.