Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheets not Popping Up

Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Anyone else having this issue? It seems like for the past week the sheets have been coming up blank for a few of us in our group. I can sometimes hir Edit, then Cancel to get the sheet to show but not sure what is going on?
All I know yesterday Roll20 was almost unusable. In a game last night 3/5 players kept having browser crashes, and it was super laggy. I didn't see any official announcement of an outage but it seemed like it.

Edited 1603625565
TetNak, if your group's symptoms happen on other days recently, it sounds like something that could also be in the "Updated Dynamic Lighting - Feedback" thread (probably the 1st thread in this forum? ;)).  There was mention of browser freezes/crashes/lags for LDL games ever since the October update Roll20 rolled out on their production servers. I think it may be different from Rogue's character sheet issue though.
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Seems like handouts will open once, then when i try to open them a second time they do not