Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Horror Game with a touch of Comedy 10/30 9pm PST

Very open and laid back yet creative atmosphere for Role Play.  PM for Game Invite. The Scenario / Setting Castle Covid Challenge! The whole world is abuzz with the news of a Super Celebrity Challenge to spend one whole night inside Castle Covid to win 20 Million Buckaroos! You are a Celebrity (either a Movie Star / Music Star/ Streamer/ Fashion/ or Sports). You have been selected / your agent snagged a spot on the show. Congratulations! Now just survive and get good ratings / likes. Castle Covid over a 1000 years old and located high upon the Majestic Covid Mountains. A place stepped in horror and frightening tales. Over a thousand years ago the Mighty Covid King and the Covid Lords tried to conquer the world. The Terrible Covid Lords King Covid – Leader of the 19 Covid Knights and the Army of Undead Covid Freaks The Wolf Princess – Leader of the Werewolf Packs Count Covid – Vampire Leader of the Bat Attack Force The Horseman – Leader of the Centaur Army Baroness Covid – Vapid Queen of the Simp Nation and the Leader of the Knights of Simp (is this in good taste???? - No but we will have fun with it!) Paths to Victory! 1 Survive from 7pm to 7am inside Castle Covid! You will be given smart watches with a pin to quit the show at any time. Then a pair of helicopters loaded with pro mercs will be sent in to pull you out. 2. Destroy / Defeat a Covid Lord – a mysterious billionaire has offered a $100M Buckaroo bounty for the destruction of a Covid Lord. 3. Find the Legendary Cure for Covid that is said to be hidden in the Castle for 1000 years. The Pope has promised Saint Hood to anyone who finds it along with $40 Million Buckaroos!  
First time running this on a VTT Have ran at conventions before 
Looking for 3 more players!
pm for discord audio link 
game starts in about 3 hours
Game Starts in 2 Hours
Open for 3 more players
Games Starts in 1/2 a hour Come join in!
Just want to shout out thanks to everyone that played last night! That was a lot of fun.  Been a couple of months since I ran a game!

Edited 1608736046
Well, this game seems to be intriguing. Can you invite me please to the next campaign? I remember when I was playing such games with my ex-friends, and we had some fun together. Unfortunately, I lost contact with them and eventually had to make my own entertainment. I bought a lot of games at - Link removed by a moderator - and was really surprised to find there little-known horror games as well. I think you should check this website, and maybe you will find anything interesting for you. So please, don't forget to send me an invitation before the opening of your campaign.
Next Game is 1/8/21 at 7:30pm MST 
Jay W I sent you a invite to my current campaign.  This Horror Comedy was a 1 shot.   I might be running something similar in a few weeks.