Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to find games NOT D&D or Pathfinder?

Is there a way to use the search function of the LFG to exclude game systems I don't want to play? I understand this is very niche- most people on Roll20 are playing D&D or Pathfinder- so I'm not going to complain.  I am just hoping the options exists.

Edited 1603770517
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Complainer. ;-P <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/1401138/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/1401138/</a> &nbsp; I think this is still valid... Hmm.&nbsp; Maybe not.&nbsp; That was over 5 years ago. LOL.&nbsp; Lots of games have been added since then. Try this;&nbsp; <a href="https://tinyurl.com/y4dk89f3" rel="nofollow">https://tinyurl.com/y4dk89f3</a> which is all LFG games BUT the&nbsp;d&amp;d and pathfinder based ones. Some of the listings might show multiple rpg's including 5e and pf... so it's not foolproof. tinyurl code being used; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/?days=&amp;dayhours=&amp;frequency=&amp;timeofday=&amp;timeofday_seconds=&amp;language=Any&amp;avpref=Any&amp;gametype=Any&amp;newplayer=false&amp;yesmaturecontent=false&amp;nopaytoplay=false&amp;playingstructured=13thage%2Cthreedandtalpha%2Csongoficeandfire%2Casofai%2Caeg%2Cagesystem%2Canima%2Canimecampaign%2Capocalypseworld%2Caquelarre%2Carcanecodex%2Carsmagica5%2Casandsh%2Cv6engine%2Caventures%2Cbarbariansoflemuria%2Cbasicfantasy%2Cbattletech%2Cbigeyessmallmouth%2Cbladesinthedark%2Cboard%2Cbreakfastcult%2Cbrigandyne%2Cburnbryte%2Cburningwheel%2Ccthulhu%2Ccard%2Ccastlesandcrusades%2Ccdbengine%2Cchroniclesoubliees%2Ccityofmist%2Cconan%2Ccoriolis%2Ccortex%2Ccortextplus%2Ccyberpunk%2Ccyerberpunkredjumpstart%2Cnumenera%2Cd6%2Cdasschwarzeauge%2Cdegenesis%2Cdeltagreen%2Cdoctorwho%2Cdogsinthevineyard%2Cdragonage%2Cdramasystem%2Cdcc%2Cdungeonslayers%2Cdungeonworld%2Cdutyandhonor%2Cearthdawn%2Ceclipsephase%2Celitedangerous%2Cendoftheworld%2Ceratheconsortium%2Cexalted%2Cfate%2Cfallout%2Cfantasyage%2Cfantasycraft%2Cfeatsoflegends%2Cfengshui%2Cfiasco%2Cffrpg3rd%2Cfragmentos%2Cgumshoe%2Cgurps%2Cgammeworld%2Cgenesys%2Cgodbound%2Chero%2Chackmaster%2Chalomythic%2Charn%2Charrypotter%2Cherosystem6e%2Chitos%2Cicons%2Cicrpg%2Cironkingdoms%2Cironsworn%2Cjojobizarretabletop%2Ckidsonbikes%2Cpendragon%2Cknight%2Ckult%2Clancer%2Clabrynthlord%2Clotfp%2Clasersandfeelings%2Cledunjondenaheulbeuk%2Cl5r%2Cmaid%2Cmarvelheroic%2Cmarvelsaga%2Cmetaladventure%2Cmortallybankrupt%2Cmothership%2Cmouseguard%2Cmutantyearzero%2Cmutantsandmasterminds%2Cmythras%2Cova%2Colddragon%2Coldschoolessentials%2Copenlegend%2Cother%2Cpalladium%2Cparanoia%2Cparanoiamongoose%2Cptu%2Crwbytabletop%2Cratsinthewall%2Creachoftitan%2Crolemaster%2Crunequest%2Cryuutama%2Csagasystem%2Csavageworlds%2Cscumandvillainy%2Csevendeadlysins%2Csotdl%2Cshadowrun%2Cshinobigami%2Csimplesystem%2Csplittermond%2Cstartrek%2Cstarwars%2Cstarfinder%2Cstargatesg1%2Cstarswithoutnumber%2Cstrain%2Cswordsandwizardry%2Csymbaroum%2Ctailsofequestria%2Ctalesfromtheloop%2Ctaverntales%2Cthefade%2Conering%2Cquietyear%2Cthewitcher%2Ctormentarpg%2Ctormenta%2Ctraveller%2Callflesh%2Cmagicalogica%2Cviejaescuela%2Cvilliansandvigilantes%2Cwarhammer%2Cwod%2Cfireemblemtt%2Cyatzoid%2Cyearzeroengine%2Cyogsquest%2Czweihandergap%2Cd20modern%2Cinsane&amp;sortby=relevance&amp;for_event=&amp;roll20con=" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/?days=&amp;dayhours=&amp;frequency=&amp;timeofday=&amp;timeofday_seconds=&amp;language=Any&amp;avpref=Any&amp;gametype=Any&amp;newplayer=false&amp;yesmaturecontent=false&amp;nopaytoplay=false&amp;playingstructured=13thage%2Cthreedandtalpha%2Csongoficeandfire%2Casofai%2Caeg%2Cagesystem%2Canima%2Canimecampaign%2Capocalypseworld%2Caquelarre%2Carcanecodex%2Carsmagica5%2Casandsh%2Cv6engine%2Caventures%2Cbarbariansoflemuria%2Cbasicfantasy%2Cbattletech%2Cbigeyessmallmouth%2Cbladesinthedark%2Cboard%2Cbreakfastcult%2Cbrigandyne%2Cburnbryte%2Cburningwheel%2Ccthulhu%2Ccard%2Ccastlesandcrusades%2Ccdbengine%2Cchroniclesoubliees%2Ccityofmist%2Cconan%2Ccoriolis%2Ccortex%2Ccortextplus%2Ccyberpunk%2Ccyerberpunkredjumpstart%2Cnumenera%2Cd6%2Cdasschwarzeauge%2Cdegenesis%2Cdeltagreen%2Cdoctorwho%2Cdogsinthevineyard%2Cdragonage%2Cdramasystem%2Cdcc%2Cdungeonslayers%2Cdungeonworld%2Cdutyandhonor%2Cearthdawn%2Ceclipsephase%2Celitedangerous%2Cendoftheworld%2Ceratheconsortium%2Cexalted%2Cfate%2Cfallout%2Cfantasyage%2Cfantasycraft%2Cfeatsoflegends%2Cfengshui%2Cfiasco%2Cffrpg3rd%2Cfragmentos%2Cgumshoe%2Cgurps%2Cgammeworld%2Cgenesys%2Cgodbound%2Chero%2Chackmaster%2Chalomythic%2Charn%2Charrypotter%2Cherosystem6e%2Chitos%2Cicons%2Cicrpg%2Cironkingdoms%2Cironsworn%2Cjojobizarretabletop%2Ckidsonbikes%2Cpendragon%2Cknight%2Ckult%2Clancer%2Clabrynthlord%2Clotfp%2Clasersandfeelings%2Cledunjondenaheulbeuk%2Cl5r%2Cmaid%2Cmarvelheroic%2Cmarvelsaga%2Cmetaladventure%2Cmortallybankrupt%2Cmothership%2Cmouseguard%2Cmutantyearzero%2Cmutantsandmasterminds%2Cmythras%2Cova%2Colddragon%2Coldschoolessentials%2Copenlegend%2Cother%2Cpalladium%2Cparanoia%2Cparanoiamongoose%2Cptu%2Crwbytabletop%2Cratsinthewall%2Creachoftitan%2Crolemaster%2Crunequest%2Cryuutama%2Csagasystem%2Csavageworlds%2Cscumandvillainy%2Csevendeadlysins%2Csotdl%2Cshadowrun%2Cshinobigami%2Csimplesystem%2Csplittermond%2Cstartrek%2Cstarwars%2Cstarfinder%2Cstargatesg1%2Cstarswithoutnumber%2Cstrain%2Cswordsandwizardry%2Csymbaroum%2Ctailsofequestria%2Ctalesfromtheloop%2Ctaverntales%2Cthefade%2Conering%2Cquietyear%2Cthewitcher%2Ctormentarpg%2Ctormenta%2Ctraveller%2Callflesh%2Cmagicalogica%2Cviejaescuela%2Cvilliansandvigilantes%2Cwarhammer%2Cwod%2Cfireemblemtt%2Cyatzoid%2Cyearzeroengine%2Cyogsquest%2Czweihandergap%2Cd20modern%2Cinsane&amp;sortby=relevance&amp;for_event=&amp;roll20con=</a>

Edited 1603770839
there is an alternative when you put the systems that you want to look for, once you've clicked search you can bookmark the url and when you open it again it will keep all the systems that you had put in previuosly, and you won't have to select them all again I keep different bookmarks with different sets of systems to look for so searching isn't bloated
Gold
Forum Champion
I really like Julian's method for this. Be sure to checkmark "Include Mature Games" if you want that (broadens search, includes more). Likewise you can pre-filter out Paid Games, if needed. Of course it would be cool if an EXCLUDE could be added to the Advanced Search, and I think there is a long active Suggestion for that, that Coal-Powered is most likely already in. Note that finding the MOST rare and unusual Roll20 games is sometimes under the "Other Games" category, or the "Board Games" or "Card Games" sections also.
Thanks everyone.&nbsp; The above suggestions work...there just isn't any games I am interested in. [Dramatic sigh] And when I can't find the game I want to play in, I make it. Thanks again.