Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sharing Compendium not working?

Picked up PHB to add to my list of purchased books (Bundle with Xanathar's). The "Share Compendium with Players" option is defaulting to "No" each time I load the page, even if I click YES and Click to save at the bottom. And no matter what I do, I get the denied symbol when the mouse is hovered over the "Compendium Sharing Slot Available". Current players says 6 out of 10. Log off and log in makes no difference. Waited a couple hours and came back to check it and no difference. Am I missing something?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I just tried to duplicate this, and I had the same issue!  If you're doing something wrong, then it's something I'm doing as well.
Hey Scott, When you are going to save these changes are you clicking the button that says "Save compendium settings" or are you clicking the "Save changes" button at the VERY bottom? The former option is the one you will need to click in order to save changes to the compendium that you are using.

Edited 1603972038
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok, after some collaboration with the dev (Drespar pointing out a button), The issue is probably that you are clicking "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page, not "Save Compendium Changes" below the compendium section (right above the Character Sheet Section).  Selecting "Yes" and then clicking that "Save Compendium Changes" button worked for me.
Tested and confirmed - that was precisely it! Issue resolved, thanks for your timely response. I had completely overlooked the "Save Compendium Settings" option.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Great!